Reinvent, Reimagine, and Reinvigorate your career—renew your entire approach to the image business at our four-day event for ASPP and PACA members and picture professional colleagues. Our conferences bring together the key people engaged with keeping the essential elements of our image community humming: stock agents, researchers, editors, publishers, art buyers, photographers and consultants. Expect spirited dialogues with your photo contemporaries from around the world!
With our six, jam-packed programs you will be newly inspired by thought leaders, story-tellers, and community service activists. Brian Storm is Saturday’s keynote speaker and will also join a panel to discuss thought-provoking insights into the new paradigms for our industry. Hot topics such as using social media and the latest web tools for promoting business will be front and center. Your participation will be encouraged throughout as you lend your voice to the critical discussions amongst our various industry segments.
NEW THIS YEAR AND INCLUDED WITH REGISTRATION: In keeping with our theme of Reinvention, we are offering free make-over sessions with leading experts organized as Friday afternoon breakouts. These valuable career boosting opportunities include portfolio reviews, website critiques, resume building, marketing strategies and re-branding techniques.
We provide many opportunities to support the Reinvention Weekend and promote your business and brand, from overall sponsorship, to refreshment breaks and individual session sponsorship.
Omni Parker House Hotel
60 School Street
Boston MA 02108
** But hurry! The cut-off date for accepting reservations into our room block is Monday, April 5, 2010. Since the Boston Marathon event follows our Reinvention Weekend, hotel rooms will be very scarce (and expensive) for last minute bookings **
click on events for details
Thursday, April 15
- INDUSTRY TRADE SHOW in the Hotel Ballroom - 10am-5pm
- EXCURSION to PBS’ WGBH all-digital studios
- DEMO of the newly launched pacaSearch Mega Meta-search Engine
- EVENING RECEPTION
Friday, April 16
- REIMAGINE: Photography and Communication Across Multiple Platforms
- REINVENT: Click, Tweet, Repeat: SEO, Social Media and Brand Management
- REINVIGORATE: Giving Back: Creative Collaboration on the World Stage
- NEW BREAKOUT SESSIONS: Career Coaching/Branding/Portfolio Reviews
Saturday, April 17
- REINVENT: The Future of Content Licensing: Open forum with moderator
- REINVIGORATE: Keynote Speaker: Brian Storm
- REIMAGINE: Predicting the Unpredictable: panel
- EVENING RECEPTION
Sunday, April 18
- ASPP Board and General Membership Meeting
Conference package prices for the four day Reinvention Weekend include:
- All sessions and programs
- Trade Show Attendance (nominal charge for exhibitors; 30 table maximum)
- Continental breakfast Friday through Sunday
- Lunch Friday and Saturday
- Evening receptions, Thursday and Saturday
* Note: There is an additional charge and separate registration for the optional excursions on Thursday
* Sister Associations: members of APA, AIGA, ASMP, ADC, EP, GAG, NANPA, NPPA, PPA, SI, SPE, SAA, WNHPA
To download a PDF of the registration form, please click here.